2021-22 BVL Packets are now posted online! Donations are due March 1, 2022 and BVL Finalists for the State Finals (Saturday, March 26 at Rancho Bowl, Santa Maria) is due March 15, 2022. Click here for tournament info…
2022 CALIFORNIA USBC AWARDS
Deadline for applications: JANUARY 15, 2022
Click here to download forms
- HALL OF FAME MERITORIOUS SERVICE
- HALL OF FAME SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
- DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD
- PROPRIETOR/MANAGER OF THE YEAR
- ASSOCIATION OF THE YEAR
- COACH/YOUTH DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR
- $2,500 STAR OF TOMORROW YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP
- $1,000 YOUTH STATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- $1,000 BRAHEME FAMILY MEMORIAL YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP
2021 Youth Championships Awards over $11,500 in Scholarships
CONGRATULATIONS 2021 HALL OF FAME MERITORIOUS SERVICE RECIPIENTS
CONGRATULATIONS ZACH GREIM
Recipient of the 2021 California Youth State Scholarship for $1,000
Click here to read about Zach!
“BEST BOWLERS COME FROM CALIFORNIA” AWARD YOUTH WINNERS
JOHN MEHLUM JR
Santa Clarita Lanes
Santa Clarita Lanes
The CYC picks winners each year based on their finish in our youth state events such as the Pepsi Youth Bowling Championships, State Youth Championships and the Diddy Watts Youth State Singles Challenge. The winner will receive a FREE entry into the California Adult Championships. The purpose of this award is help the youth bowlers transition smoothly into the adult ranks of bowling competition.
BUY YOUR 2021-22 MEMBERSHIP CARD ONLINE
Using your old card as a guide, be sure to enter your existing USBC membership ID #, select your local USBC location and purchase your card with a credit card. Please be aware that if you are already a member and don’t enter your existing membership card number, it will issue you a new number. The local association office will then have to manually merge your memberships together so that all of your averages will show with one ID #.
DOUBLE CHECK that your 2021-22 membership was processed by looking up your information here on bowl.com.
YOUTH MEMBERSHIP: Please contact your local association to process youth membership as they will have their own procedure.
Thank you for your 2020-21 BVL donations during one of the most difficult years our sport has faced. Your dedication and support is greatly appreciated.
|Citrus Belt USBC||$ 4,676.00|
|Orange County USBC||$ 6,142.64|
|Marin County USBC||$ 236.00|
|Rosie Parker||$ 200.00|
|Thursday Women’s HDCP / Out To Lunch||$ 809.00|
|2020-21 TOTAL BVL DONATION:||$12,063.64|
Let’s award our bowlers in California!
Bid on Future California USBC Tournaments!
Centers that are interested in hosting the following events should contact us at email@example.com.
– 2023 CA State Singles (October) – Northern CA
– 2023 CA State Senior Singles (August) – Southern CA
– 2023 CA Helen Duval Veteran’s Tournament (March) – Southern CA
– 2024 CA State Championships (Adult: April-June; Youth: July) – Southern CA
- Bowlers will be allowed to use isopropyl alcohol, more commonly known as rubbing alcohol, to clean their bowling ball during competition. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) lists isopropyl alcohol as an approved disinfectant against COVID-19.
- The minimum age to bowl in the adult leagues is now 18.
Bowling ball specifications – Effective August 1, 2020
• A bowling ball’s oil absorption rate must be more than 2 minutes, 15 seconds for the ball to be approved
• ELIMINATION OF ALL BALANCE HOLES. Bowlers may have up to five holes for gripping purposes and all must be used on every delivery
• No-thumb bowlers would need to mark by scribe, engraver or tool near the intended center of palm with a plus (+) mark
USBC Youth membership change – Effective August 1, 2020
USBC will lower the maximum age for USBC Youth membership to 18 starting with the 2020-21 season. The decision to lower the maximum age from 20 to 18, with agreement from the Bowling Proprietors’ Association of America and the IBC Youth Committee, will align bowling with other youth sports.