Over $32,000 in Scholarships Awarded Last Year!
Open to all certified youth members of the
California USBC Association.
Compete Scratch in 4 person teams, doubles and singles events.
Scratch scores by average
- Symbolic awards & Scholarships awarded in each division – All scholarships will be held with USBC SMART, Account #10717, (800) 514-2695 x8292
- Boys & Girls All-Events Winners (Donated funds by Digital Team Photography – Official State Photographer)
- All Division Winners in Team, Doubles and Singles Events
- Irwin and Helbing Winners – Scratch All-Events Winners (boy/girl) Aged 11-Under
- Ancillary Tournament Winners – Queens & Masters, Prince & Princess and Coaches Relief
- Scratch Competition within 5 Average Divisions
- USBC Certified
- Multiple entries for Team, Doubles & Singles allowed (must change at least two members for team and different partners for doubles). Enter as many times based on squad availability – first scores count towards All-Events. Bowlers may earn scholarships only once in All-Events and only once in the top 10 for Singles.
- EARN FREE Entries into this event from the Pepsi Championships. Champions from the Pepsi District Finals U8 & U10 divisions will earn a single entry ($80 value) into all four (4) events of the California Youth State Championships. In order to redeem this award, the winner must be entered with a full team of their choice and in all four (4) events. This berth is applicable only to the four Champions (U8 & U10 Boys and Girls) in each district and will be voided if they cannot attend or do not enter with a full team entry ($320). Visit the Pepsi page for more information.
- Earn berths into the Diddy Watts Youth State Singles Challenge Semi-Finals to be held in August through this CA State Tournament (All-Events, Singles, Queens, Masters, Prince and Princess).
Queens & Masters and Prince & Princess Tournament
Separate youth tournaments held in conjunction with the California USBC Youth State Championships. Format: Three games singles (QM scratch/PP handicap 159 average & under) moving pairs after each game.
Entrants must be entered and bowl in at least one event of the current California USBC Youth State Championships. CUSBC DRESS CODE RULE APPLIES. Champions in each event will be determined by the highest total pinfall. In case of a tie, co-champions will be declared and the scholarship award will be equally split. Additional scholarships and will be awarded based on a ratio of 1:10 entries, 100% returned.
Coaches Relief Tournament
All Coaches, parents and adult youth bowling supporters are welcome to participate. Current USBC membership must be provided at time of check-in. Cards may be purchased on site. Format: Three games NO-TAP (handicap) on the same pair of lanes. APPROPRIATE DRESS REQUIRED (See entry form for details).
Participants may enter as many times as they wish but may place only once. Highest Male and Female will earn a scholarship award in their name to the youth program or local USBC association they are representing (first place only).
All entrants must be current CUSBC youth members prior to the date of tournament participation and must show their current USBC YOUTH MEMBERSHIP CARD at Check-in. NO CARDS WILL BE SOLD ON-SITE. Please arrive at least one hour prior for Check-in.
All bowlers must wear suitable attire. No alcohol, tobacco, sexual or profane advertisements will be allowed on any attire or equipment. All shirts must have finished/hemmed sleeves for all competition. Only pants, capris, skirts, skorts and long walking shorts are allowed.
NOT ALLOWED: Clothing torn, or ripped; fleece/lycra/spandex /legging type material, basketball/soccer shorts or warm-up suits; short-shorts; tank tops; halter-tops; “cut-offs”. No writing on or defacing of the bowling shirt or equipment. No head covering (hats, caps, or bandannas, etc.) or sunglasses once competition begins. No electronic devices allowed in the bowler’s area. Tournament Management must approve any/all exceptions prior to competition.