APPLY ONLINE – Coming soon
ELIGIBILITY. The applicant shall be:
- A current California USBC Association youth member.
- A HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATING SENIOR who has applied to an accredited University, Junior College or Vocational Institution.
- Carries a minimum average of 175 and an outstanding record of bowling achievements in the past and current seasons.
- Carries a minimum of 3.0 GPA* or equivalent.
NOMINATION PROCEDURE. The applicant must:
- Complete the official online application.
- Include bowler’s profile of averages and achievements from BOWL.com
- Include at least THREE letters of recommendation.
- Include current official high school transcript*.
- Attach an essay of at least 100 words stating interests, hobbies, and future goals.
- Detail involvement with the local and/or state USBC or other areas of bowling, as well as any services rendered to their community.
- Attach any additional documentation of any awards, honors, or community service, (i.e. scouting, school or community activities).
2020 Leoj Chin, Montclair
2019 Roman Heath, Modesto
2016 Wesley Low, Jr., Palmdale
2014 Tre Webber, Rohnert Park
2012 Ryan Peden, Sanger
2011 Anthony Rose, Carpinteria
2010 Spencer Jon Dukes, San Diego
2009 Michael Fujita, Jr., El Sobrante
2008 Doug Frisbie, Concord
2007 Doug Lauer, Twenty Nine Palms
2006* Jerell Maneja, San Francisco
2004* Marvin Anadilla, Bakersfield
2003* Patrick Haggerty, Weimar
2002* Doane Cole, Murrieta
2001* Aris Anadilla, Bakersfield
2000* Scott Norton, Cypress
1999* James Kushner, Thousand Oaks
1997* Jon Brandon, Los Angeles
1995* Daniel Lew, Fairfield
1994* Mark Davis, Santa Maria
1993* Douglas Wilcox, Sacramento
1991* Matthew Arvanitis, Vista
2020 Jennifer Loredo, Fresno
2010 Nicole Shepard, Goleta
2008 Samantha Jimenez, Rowland Heights
2007 Rose Brown, Modesto
2006* Nicole Miller, Petaluma
2005* April Lemieux, Sacramento
2003* Michelle Quirk, Roseville
2002* Katrina Gartin, Whittier
2001* Kristyn Lee, Norwalk
2000* Melissa Bellinder, Fullerton
1999* Jackie Edwards, Simi Valley
1998* Tracy Castro, Burlingame
1997* Traci Anderson, Fresno
1996* Catherine Krasner, Thousand Oaks
1995* Lindsay Moore, Modesto
1993* Pamela Inloes, Modesto
1992* Kellie Estrada, Wilmington
1991* Kimberly Wong, Fresno
1990* Sandy Viegas, Citrus Heights
1989* Lynda Norry, Concord
1988* Dionne Lee, Modesto
*Recipient under California Women’s Bowling Association