This scholarship is in the name of George & Ola Braheme. Ola was the California Women’s Bowling Association (CWBA) Past President and 1978 CWBA Meritorious Service award recipient. George participated in 50 consecutive California State Tournaments. Both are inducted in the Salinas USBC Hall of Fame.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 15.
Call (415) 492-8880 with any questions.
QUALIFICATIONS & INFORMATION
- All applicants must be current youth members of the California USBC Association
- High School Seniors that are currently pending acceptance into a trade school or college/university
- Scholarship may not necessarily be awarded each year and can only be earned once.
- School transcript must be provided with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Submit a cover letter telling us about yourself, your bowling history, your future endeavors and why you might deserve this $1,000 award.
- Submit THREE letters of recommendations.
2020 – David Waybright, Bakersfield