(Formerly Youth State Scratch Tournament)
This singles scholarship elimination event is for youth bowlers (handicap and scratch). The format is 5 game qualifying vying to enter the Semi-Finals. The Semi-Finals (5 games) will determine the top 8 boys scratch, top 8 girls scratch and top 8 handicap division finalists entering the double elimination finals.
$4,500 in Scholarships Awarded!
$1,500 Added Scholarships from CUSBC Youth Committee
Brandon Muraoka – Boy Scratch
Maranda Pattison – Girls Scratch
Brenner Kwan-Golden – Handicap
Earn Berths directly into the Semi-Finals (Aug 13):
QUALIFY THROUGH PEPSI & STATE TOURNAMENT
2016 CA PEPSI CHAMPIONSHIPS DISTRICT FINALS:
(48) Berths total – 6 Spots x 8 Districts
U12 earns handicap berths and U15 & U20 choose scratch or hdcp). No alternates for Pepsi berths.
2016 CA YOUTH STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS:
12 Berths total based on finishers in order of precedence
(2) Scratch Berths (A-Div All-Events Champion Boy/Girl)
(2) Handicap Berths (B-Div All-Events Champion Boy/Girl)
(2) Scratch Berths (A-Div Singles Champion Boy/Girl)
(2) Handicap Berths (B-Div Singles Champion Boy/Girl)
(2) Scratch Berths (Queens & Masters Champion)
(2) Handicap Berths (Prince & Princess Champion).
JULY 30-31, 2016
Steve Cook’s Fireside Lanes, Citrus Heights (Sat)
Delta Bowl, Antioch (Sun)
Keystone Lanes, Norwalk (Sat)
Corbin Bowl, Tarzana (Sun)
5 Game Block
Qualify to Semi-Finals (Aug 13)
based on a ratio of 1:3 per division
$45 Entry Fee
Boys & Girls Scratch or
Handicap (180 Avg & under; 80% of 180)
|LAST CHANCE QUALIFIER,
SEMI-FINALS & FINALS