PRESENTED and SPONSORED BY
Open to all adult members of the California USBC Association
$10,000 added Prize money from BOWL TV
AMF ROCKLIN LANES
2325 Sierra Meadows Dr
Rocklin, CA 95677
Team, Doubles & Singles Event
SEPARATE OPEN & WOMEN’S DIVISIONS
May 27-28 (Memorial weekend)
SQUAD TIMES ADJUSTED. SEE BELOW…
FULL SQUADS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE:
Saturday, June 3 at 5pm DS
Sunday, June 4 at 12:30pm DS
Rule #22 must be acknowledged on the entry form by each bowler. This rule covers the non-conforming balls, finger holes, cleaning with a dry towel, etc.
• OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (pdf)
• OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM ONLINE
•TOURNAMENT RULES (pdf)
• REPLACEMENT FORM (pdf)
• 2024 ADVANCED REGISTRATION FORM (DIAMOND BAR)
• HOTEL LIST (Headquarters hotel: Best Western Roseville Inn)
• OPEN PARTICIPATION FORM (pdf) or fill out online
• WOMEN’S PARTICIPATION FORM (pdf) or fill out online
• STRIKE12CREATIONS JERSEY FLYER (pdf)
Those looking to receive 25+ year participation awards must submit entry forms with full rosters by FEBRUARY 15.
2023 Cal State Masters Entries is only $125 if paid on-site during the State Championships.
CHECK-IN & BRACKETS: All bowlers must show valid identification (i.e., driver’s license) and their current 2022-23 CALIFORNIA USBC Membership card.RULE #22:
- ONLY A DRY TOWEL MAY BE USED TO CLEAN BALLS DURING COMPETITION.
- ELIMINATION OF BALANCE HOLES: Bowlers may have up to five holes for gripping purposes and all must be used on every delivery. Any bowling ball that does not meet USBC specifications will subject the bowler to disqualification of all tournament scores. We reserve the option to do random spot checks and we may be reported to check equipment by another bowler.
- NON-CONFORMING USBC BOWLING BALLS: Please review the list of USBC non-conforming bowling balls to avoid disqualification.
|SQUAD TIMES||ENTRY FEES|
The center only has one oiling machine, so we need to adjust the squad times moving forward.
Team, Doubles & Singles:
Prize Money based on 1:8 for Team, Doubles & Singles All-Events Awards based on 1:10. USBC Certified
|HANDICAP: 90% of 220
Optional Scratch Division available for all four events!
The Handicap Team Champions will earn a FREE team entry into the 2024 State Championships!
Entries can be paid with a check, money order, Paypal or Zelle. No credit card payments for Optional Scratch entries. Advanced Registrations must submit Official Entries with completed rosters and balance payment by MARCH 15. Failure to meet this deadline will result in reserved dates/times being relinquished and refunds issued.
SAVE THE DATE FOR 2024!
OAK TREE LANES, Diamond Bar
QUESTIONS? CUSBC Championships 415-492-8880
25+ Years Participation