AMF ROCKLIN LANES
2325 Sierra Meadows Dr
Rocklin, CA 95677
July 22-23, 2023
July 29-30, 2023
Looking to award
$30,000 in Scholarships!!
(based on 150 teams)
Team Squad Times:
DS Squad Times:
Saturday: 8:30am & 12pm
$25 Per Event
$5 for All-Events
- Scratch competition within 4 average divisions
- Team event consists of any 4 youth members (3 games)
- Doubles and Singles are bowled in the same squad (6 games)
- Participants must be 2022-23 USBC certified in a California youth league
- Scholarship brackets will be available on-site
Scholarships Awarded to:
- All-Events Winners
- Division Winners in Team, Doubles and Singles Event
- Irwin and Helbing Winners (Highest scratch all-events series age 11-under)
- QUEENS & MASTERS and PRINCE & PRINCESS champions
- BONUS Scholarships awarded in each squad by random draw
Queens & Masters / Prince & Princess
Coaches Relief Event
Saturday, July 22 & July 29 at 7pm
Scholarships awarded in each event
- Participants from the 2023 California Youth State Championships are eligible to bowl in this ancillary scholarship event
- Scholarships awarded in each event
- QM: Scratch (3 games moving pairs after each game)
- PP: 159 Avg & Below; Hdcp (3 games moving pairs after each game)
- Coaches (Adults): No-tap Hdcp (3 games on the same pair of lanes)
Qualify into the 2023 DW CHALLENGE Semi-Finals!
Top 2 places in Singles (all divisions), Queens & Masters Champions and the Prince & Princess Champions will earn an entry into the DW Challenge Semi-Finals (Aug 12-13) at Bowlero Fresno
- ONLY A DRY TOWEL MAY BE USED TO CLEAN BALLS DURING COMPETITION.
- ELIMINATION OF BALANCE HOLES: Bowlers may have up to five holes for gripping purposes and all must be used on every delivery. Any bowling ball that does not meet USBC specifications will subject the bowler to disqualification of all tournament scores. We reserve the option to do random spot checks and we may be reported to check equipment by another bowler.
- NON-CONFORMING USBC BOWLING BALLS: Please review the list of USBC non-conforming bowling balls to avoid disqualification.
Call 562-449-4527 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org