PRESENTED and SPONSORED BY
Open to all adult members of the California USBC Association
$10,000 added Prize money from BOWL TV
OAK TREE LANES
990 N. Diamond Bar Blvd.
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Team, Doubles & Singles Event
SEPARATE OPEN & WOMEN’S DIVISIONS
May 25-26 (Memorial weekend)
FULL SQUADS THAT ARE UNAVAILABLE:
Sunday, April 28 at 12pm (DS)
Sunday, May 5 at 12pm (DS)
Sunday, May 19 at 12pm (DS)
Rule #22 must be acknowledged on the entry form by each bowler. This rule covers the non-conforming balls, finger holes, cleaning with a dry towel, etc.
• 2024 ADVANCED REGISTRATION FORM (DIAMOND BAR) pdf
• 2024 ADVANCED REGISTRATION ONLINE FORM
• OPEN PARTICIPATION FORM (pdf) or fill out online
• WOMEN’S PARTICIPATION FORM (pdf) or fill out online
• STRIKE12CREATIONS JERSEY FLYER (coming soon)
Those looking to receive 25+ year participation awards must submit entry forms with full rosters by FEBRUARY 15.
CHECK-IN & BRACKETS: All bowlers must show valid identification (i.e., driver’s license) and their current 2023-24 CALIFORNIA USBC Membership card.RULE #22:
- ONLY A DRY TOWEL MAY BE USED TO CLEAN BALLS DURING COMPETITION.
- ELIMINATION OF BALANCE HOLES: Bowlers may have up to five holes for gripping purposes and all must be used on every delivery. Any bowling ball that does not meet USBC specifications will subject the bowler to disqualification of all tournament scores. We reserve the option to do random spot checks and we may be reported to check equipment by another bowler.
- NON-CONFORMING USBC BOWLING BALLS: Please review the list of USBC non-conforming bowling balls to avoid disqualification.
|SQUAD TIMES||ENTRY FEES|
Team, Doubles & Singles:
Prize Money based on 1:8 for Team, Doubles & Singles All-Events Awards based on 1:10. USBC Certified
|HANDICAP: 90% of 220
Optional Scratch Division available for all four events!
The Handicap Team Champions will earn a FREE team entry into the 2025 State Championships!
Entries can be paid with a check, money order, Paypal or Zelle. No credit card payments for Optional Scratch entries. Advanced Registrations must submit Official Entries with completed rosters and balance payment by FEBRUARY 15. Failure to meet this deadline will result in reserved dates/times being relinquished and refunds issued.
CUSBC Championships 415-492-8880