LEOJ CHIN and JENNIFER LOREDO SELECTED AS 2020 STAR OF TOMORROW WINNERS
LEOJ CHIN was a 4.0 GPA student from International Polytechnic High School in Pomona and will be attending Savannah College of Art and Design this fall studying film and television.
He’s hoping to be a part of some major production studios like National Geographic or Disney after he earns his Bachelor’s degree. After graduating with a film degree, he plans on coming back to California to pursue a degree in business.
His hobbies include photography and traveling. Leoj has a high game of 300 and a high series of 731.
Jennifer will be attending Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee this fall studying Political Science or Law, History and Society. She will be joining their women’s bowling team.
Professional bowling is a goal, but Jennifer plans on entering law school after she graduates. In her spare time, Jennifer likes to draw and paint. She has two 300 games and 751 high series.
- 2020 California State USBC Star of Tomorrow Recipient
- 2020 Storm Youth Championship in Las Vegas (U20)
- Top qualifier in the 2019 Junior Gold
- 2017 U15 USBC Junior Gold champion
- Three-time Storm All-American
- Eight-time California state champion (4x Pepsi, 2x California State Singles and the California Princess and Diddy Watts 1x each)
- Junior Team USA Developmental member for three years
- Won 17 times on the Northern California Junior Elite Tour
- Four-time Pac Coach All-Coast Girls Team Captain
- Seven-time Central California All-Star
Both Leoj and Jennifer will be acknowledged at the CUSBC Awards Banquet in 2021 Fresno due to the cancellation of this year’s banquet.