Over $1 million dollars awarded in Scholarships since 1998 for this tournament!
$35,000 awarded in Scholarships for 2022!
Download Pepsi League Level Handbook
Tournament packets will be emailed to Youth Program Directors in October 2022. The same packet can also be downloaded at the bottom of this page by clicking on the site location (soon). Packets include rules, worksheets and District Director information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for 2023:
TEN AGE DIVISIONS: All qualifying will be scratch and will be based on the bowler’s birthdate:
U8 Division: Bowlers whose birthdate is 8/1/2014 or later
U10 Division: Bowlers whose birthdate is 8/1/2012 thru 7/31/14 U12 Division: Bowlers whose birthdate is 8/1/2010 thru 7/31/12 U15 Division: Bowlers whose birthdate is 8/1/2007 thru 7/31/10 U18 Division: Bowlers whose birthdate is 8/1/2004 thru 7/31/07
Competition is open to all 2022-23 USBC Youth members that are currently bowling in a California USBC certified youth league and not under suspension. League substitutes are allowed to participate if it is their only California USBC certified youth league. ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH CALIFORNIA USBC CERTIFIED LEAGUES. This tournament is a benefit of USBC membership – every youth bowler should be given their chance to participate. (Youth leagues must be USBC certified in order to participate).
DISTRICT FINALS (March):
District #1, 3 & 4 Finals: MARCH 11-12, 2023
District #2, 5 & 6 Finals: MARCH 18-19, 2023
(SEE DISTRICT FINALS LOCATIONS BELOW)
- $30 entry fee (U8 / U10); $35 entry fee (U12 / U15 / U18)
- All divisions will earn handicap scholarships at the District Finals
- U8 & U10 Divisions will earn scratch scholarships at the District Finals
- U8 & U10 Champions (scratch) will earn a FREE entry into the 2023 Youth State Championships in July at AMF Rocklin Lanes
(4 Champions x 8 Districts = 32 berths). See Youth Championships Page.
- U12, U15 & U18 first place finishers (scratch) will earn a $50 Scholarship award and will qualify into the Semi-Finals event of the DW CHALLENGE (Aug 12-13, 2023; Bowlero Fresno). No alternates. Semi-Finals entry fees required (48 total).
- U12, U15 & U18 divisions will qualify to the State Finals (scratch) based on a ratio of 1:5 per division. IT IS THE STATE FINALIST’S RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK ONLINE TO SEE IF THEY QUALIFIED AND REGISTER ONLINE APRIL 1–10. Contact your Youth Director for help.
STATE FINALS (May): MAY 6-7, 2023 (SITE TBA)
Do not call the center with Pepsi questions please.
Squad times: Sat 8am, Sat 2pm & Sun 8:30am
ONLINE REGISTRATION (APRIL 1–10) IS REQUIRED FOR QUALIFIERS
- $20 entry fee on-site
- Earn scratch and handicap scholarships (1:10 ratio)
- Win one of 6 berths into the USBC Junior Gold Championships to be held July 14-22, 2023 in Indianapolis, IN. California has many national champions: 2017 (Wesley Low, Jr U20 Div, Solomon Salama U15 Div and Jennifer Loredo U15 Div) 2018 (Katelyn Abigania U12 Div) 2019 (Katelyn Abigania & Elias O’Hollaren U12 Div; 2022 Avery Domaguin)
- The six Champions will earn a travel stipend valued up to $500 and a Strike12Creations.com California jersey!
- CA offers an OPTIONAL HANDICAP SCHOLARSHIP DIVISION – Enter on-site
Qualify into the DW CHALLENGE through PEPSI..
2023 California Pepsi Championships District Finals first place finishers (scratch) in the U12, U15 & U18 divisions (48 total) will qualify into the Semi-Finals event of the DW CHALLENGE to be held August 12-13, 2023 (Bowlero Fresno). No alternates and Semi-Finals entry fees are required. DOWNLOAD PEPSI QUALIFIERS
|PAPERWORK AND FEES DUE
Pepsi League Level Handbook (coming soon)
|February 18, 2023|
|UNOFFICIAL RESULTS POSTED BELOW DISTRICT FINALS #1, 3, 4
|March 11-12, 2023|
|DISTRICT FINALS #2, 5, 6
U12, U15 & U18 Divisions only qualify to the State Finals based on District Finals SCRATCH SCORES (Ratio 1:4).
Register for the State Finals above by clicking on the RSVP button.
|March 18-19, 2023|
|RSVP WINDOW for STATE FINALISTS (Online Registration only)||April 1–10, 2023|
(U12, U15 & U18 Divisions only)
State Finals Rules (coming soon)
|May 6-7, 2023|
|USBC JUNIOR GOLD NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
(U12, U15 & U18 divisions – 6 berths)
|July 14-22, 2023 Indianapolis, IN|
|YOUTH STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
AMF Rocklin Lanes (Team, Doubles/Singles)
District Finals U8 & U10 Champions (scratch) can win FREE entries through Pepsi – 32 berths total – See rules for more info
|July 22-23, 2023 July 29-30, 2023|
District Finals U12, U15 & U18 Champions (scratch) can qualify through Pepsi – 48 total – See rules for more info)
|August 12-13, 2023|
2023 PEPSI DISTRICT FINALS SITESTournament packets are available to download by clicking on the site location. Packets include rules, worksheets and district director contact information.
|DIST||DISTRICT DIRECTOR||DISTRICT FINALS DATES||DISTRICT FINALS SITES|
|1||Brett Kociemba (530) 345-5574||March 11-12, 2023||TBA|
|2||Shelby Sanz (916) 725-2101||March 18-19, 2023||TBA|
|3||Tim Pato (925) 550-8975||March 11-12, 2023||TBA|
|4||Lynn Matsubara (562) 449-4527||March 11-12, 2023||TBA|
|5||Gary Philip (951) 529-3920||March 18-19, 2023||TBA|
|6||Linda Stewart (714) 776-0635||March 18-19, 2023||TBA|
Click here to view the CA District Boundaries (coming soon)
Download District List of Active CA Centers (coming soon)
Tournament Director: Lynn Matsubara Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 562-449-4527